Fort Lauderdale Electrical Heating
Ocean Coast Electrical Inc. electricians are available to assess the heating requirements of your home or business in Fort Lauderdale and offer professional expertise on the most energy efficient electric heating options that best suit your needs and budget. Whether you require an upgrade or repairs to your existing baseboard heating system or the latest cost effective heating solutions for renovations and new constructions available in Fort Lauderdale, consult with our experienced and licensed electricians for:
- New electric heating installations
- Baseboard heater installations
- Forced Air Convection heating
- Electric furnace installation
- Electric heating repairs
- Emergency electrical heating maintenance
- Seasonal maintenance plans
- Geo-thermal design
- Electronic thermostat installation repair and maintenance
- Energy efficient upgrades
- Heat loss analysis
- Outdoor patio heating
- Radiant In floor heating
- Electric heating inspections
Benefits of Electric Heating
When it comes to safety, electric heating systems are the ideal choice. Since electric heaters do not burn or emit fuel in order to generate heat, risks such as carbon monoxide poisoning or explosions associated with alternate heating methods are eliminated completely. Other benefits of electric heating include:
- System reliability – Without complicated machinery to worry about, electrical heating systems are not as prone to breakdowns and last much longer than gas systems.
- Reduced environmental Impact – Electrical hating systems is a green alternative that generates zero emission and reduces the consumption of natural resources (wood) and fossil fuels in addition to eliminating the risk of exposure to carbon monoxide
- Increased safety - Eliminate damage to health and property due to equipment failure that results in gas leaks and other hazards with other heating methods
- Easy installation – An electrical heating installation is accomplished with minimal disruption with a basic connection to the existing electric circuit from a licensed electrician. Stand-alone units or installation as a supplemental system are among the many options.
Types of Electric Heating
Consult with Ocean Coast Electrical Inc. electricians and installation technicians to learn more about the many options available with electrical heating systems that include:
- Baseboard Heating – A cost effective choice for both business and homeowners, baseboard electrical heating systems require minimal maintenance and are easy to install. Benefit from maximum heat control in each individual room and the silent circulation of warm air made possible through a hardwire connection to an electrical circuit. Ocean Coast Electrical Inc. offers a range of baseboard heating systems for any residential or commercial locations in Fort Lauderdale
- Forced Air – Forced convection heating systems area also connected to your electrical circuity and circulates air efficiently through a natural convention process for uniform heat distribution.
- Ductless mini-splits - An advanced and efficient electrical heating alternative, ductless systems use heat from the environment to regulate temperatures. Recommended by the Department of Energy as an energy efficient option, ductless mini split heat pumps are ideal for new builds and during major renovations.
- Radiant heating – For ultimate comfort and temperature control visit the service page on this site for more information.
- Custom designed electric heating - Committed to providing the most effective heating solutions to clients in Fort Lauderdale, Ocean Coast Electrical Inc. evaluates your needs carefully and helps clients to pick the most effective electrical system that works best in each room.
Get in Touch with Ocean Coast Electrical Inc.
If you have any questions about electrical heating please contact us today for a consultation.